Just when I was thinking I needed an artspirational trip to the MOMA, I get invited to Project One's latest, Warhol Reimagined: The New Factory. The exhibit, curated by Warholian.com, features a smorgasbord of San Francisco talent reinventing Warhol's iconic art. And here's where I give a shout out to the impossibly talented Aaron Nagel, whom I went to high school with. And I'm stoked to see glitter artist Rene Garcia Jr.'s take on Warhol — sure to dazzle. See you at the opening reception (Thursday, March 10, 7PM), and check out the complete line up. The exhibit runs March 10-April 19. AnyhoW...
Tips, comments, are you Jake Ryan? Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1. Madewell to Open SF Store in July
- 2. La Boutique Brings Shourouk Chic to SF
- 3. Man Tanks
- 4. Valencia Street's F.S.C. Barber and Freemans Sporting Club Corners Male Grooming
- 5. J.Crew Monogram: Worth the Wait?
- 6. Ballet, Valli, Boom
- 7. Alexis Bittar Spills Into SF
- 8. Matthew Williamson at Macy's...Schwing!
- 9. Tablehopper's Marcia Gagliardi Dishes Deep
- 10. Sunny Sippin': Yelp Drinks! 2011